Friday, August 3, 2012

Avon Hat

Tonight I wear my Avon hat to tell you about some amazing Avon products that me and my family enjoy.

Advanced Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield Shampoo.  I love this stuff!  I have fine hair that is always frizzy.  Not with this stuff! My hair lays flat but still has life and body. I also use the Advanced Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield Conditioner.  They make a great couple.

Naturals Kids Body Wash & Bubble Bath. My kids love this stuff!  It is tear free so the don't have to worry about it stinging their eyes.  Plus all the different fruity scents make it more fun.  Even my 12 year old loves using this stuff.

Naturals Kids Shampoo & Conditioner in one.  My kids love this stuff too.  The favorite around here is the coconut.

Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus IR3535 SPF 30 Gentle Breeze Lotion.  This stiff has worked wonders for us all this summer.  Between YMCA summer camp, Girl Scout Camp, Boy Scout Camp, summer walks and outings we have been kept free of bug bites and sun burns.  I don't plan on using any other sunscreen ever!

You can find out more about these amazing Avon products and more at www.youravon.com/teranewman.




1 comment:

  1. Sporting my "get a lot done" hat tonight. Monday I'll be donning "Mr. Whitaker" hat.

    ReplyDelete