Friday, August 3, 2012

Got nothing done hat

Yesterday I went to my classroom and I feel like I got nothing done.  But in all reality I did get somethings done.  Next week I will need to get in there and really knock everything out so I am done before August 17th our first teacher training day.


I got my new tables in the room.  I was really excited to walk in and see the desks gone and the tables right where I wanted them even.  So I spent several hours cleaning them and marking off the tables, placing the name tags and student numbers.


Then I went and finished this student work board I started.  I now has a tittle "Frogtastic Work" and clothes pins on each spot to easily hang student work.

I also got my behavior board ready with 30 little numbered froggies and my brownie points board ready with magnetic brownies. And I cleaned my white board.

But I couldnt help it that when I left it felt like I got nothing done.

1 comment: